Friday, June 24, 2011

The Promised Cake Shots!

Hah! Title says all... It's almost a year since the promised individual polymer clay jewelry shots. For now I can only give you the cake-inspired ones since the others are still in line for post-processing. I know I'm waaaay behind schedule, but don't worry we'll get there...






Please help yourselves with my cakes and do enjoy my designs. If you are interested, don't hesitate to drop us a message on Marveleux.II@gmail (dot) com.

By the way, let me also take this chance to promote our "collaboration" store, Marveleux Deux! It was first conceived through our boardgame exhibit back in college. Back then the exhibit was simply called "Marveleux!" with the concept of feisty circus elements with whimsical treats awaiting for whoever won with the gamesmaster (that is everyone from class who deviced their own boardgames). Everyone enjoyed the exhibit, which only lasted for a week. Even our professors were enthused with every unique gameplay everyone has to offer. And because of its success, me and along with my college friends decided to coin Marveleux Deux (version 2.0 if you may) as our brand name.

I hope you may have the time to check our wares every now and then.

Images are NOT to be printed or used without my consent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment